Geometry is a branch of mathematics concerned with questions of shape, size, relative position of figures, & the properties of space.
A mathematician who works in the field of geometry is called a geometer.
There are some general concepts that are more or less fundamental to geometry.
These include the concepts of points, lines, planes, surfaces, angles, & curves, as well as the more advanced notions of manifolds & topology or metric.
Geometry has applications to many fields, including art, architecture, physics, as well as to other branches of mathematics.
- Consecutive Interior Angles
- Alternate Interior Angles
- Alternate Exterior Angles
- Exterior Angle Theorem
- Angles of Elevation & Depression
- Vertical Angles
- Adjacent Angles
- Complementary Angles
- Congruent Angles
- Obtuse Angles
- Acute Angles
- Reflex Angle
- Vertically Opposite Angles
- Irregular Polygon
- Lines of Symmetry of Plane Shapes
- How To Find if Triangles are Congruent
- Parallel Lines